NBC Sports’ new daily sports talk show, Lunch Talk Live, debuts this Monday, April 6, at Noon ET on NBCSN, featuring host Mike Tirico joined by special guests, including current and former athletes, NBC Sports’ lineup of on-air commentators, and other prominent voices and figures within sports and media.
Lunch Talk Live focuses on the current state of the sports world and the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, providing guests with a platform to discuss the state of sports, voice their personal stories and detail how they are adapting their daily lives during this challenging time.
“In these challenging times, we are all missing sports and the people who make sports memories,” said Tirico. “Hopefully, we can bring a midday connection with some of them to help fill the void.”
Sam Flood, NBC Sports Executive Producer & President of Production, said, “We’re excited to bring viewers fresh programming every day with unique, topical conversations from prominent individuals in all corners of sports. This will be a daily lunch date to share sports and stories we miss during these unique times.”
The hour-long show will air weekdays at Noon ET on NBCSN and stream on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. Select content and interviews will additionally be hosted on NBC Sports’ YouTube channel and social media platforms.
This week’s guests:
- 12:00p- Justin Leonard // Peter King
- 12:15p- Cris Collinsworth & Dale Earnhardt Jr
- 12:30p- Duke Coach Mike Krzyzewski
- 12:40p- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- 12:50p- Jeff Burton & Steve Letarte
- 12:15p- Rebecca Lowe & Kathryn Tappen
- 12:30p- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman
- 12:40p- NASCAR Driver Denny Hamlin
- 12:15p- Al Michaels & Doc Emrick
- 12:30p- PGA Golfer Justin Thomas
- 12:50p- Kyle Petty & Dale Jarrett
- 12:50p- Keith Jones & Eddie Olczyk
- 12:15p- Michele Tafoya & tbd
- 12:40p- Dan Hicks & Paul Azinger
- 12:50p- Robbie Mustoe & Robbie Earle