– Cliff Lee thinks he could have started Game 4, but Charlie Manuel says he didn’t have to think very long before going with Joe Blanton.
– Ed Price of AOL Fanhouse reports
that MLB has made sure that Fox will move the right field camera back
so we won’t have a repeat of Alex Rodriguez’s reviewed home run from
– Mike Sielski of the Bucks County Courier Times thinks that Brett Myers should have thrown at Nick Swisher last night.
– As expected, Joe Girardi announced that A.J. Burnett will start Game 5 against Cliff Lee on Monday night. Burnett is 4-0 with a 2.33 ERA in four career starts on three days’ rest — he did it three times with the Blue Jays in 2008.
– Charlie Manuel was “surprised” by Cole Hamels’ comments following Game 3.
– And finally, ESPN caught up with some “long-suffering Yankees fans” who are too young to remember their last World Series victory in 2000.
Note: Be sure to join me for a live chat of Game 4. First pitch is scheduled for 8:20 pm ET.