Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times just tweeted that the Mariners’ clubhouse is closed for a team meeting. Let’s try to guess the meeting agenda:
1. Call to order; introductory remarks; coffee, donuts, Red Bull, Mountain Dew, assorted energy drinks to be served.
2. Guest speaker, Dr. Phillip P. Scheaf, Sleep Apnea Expert
3. Guest speaker, Julia R. Wilkinson, Psy.D. topic: “Keeping the dirty laundry in the laundry room: 12 tips to successful team building”
4. Breakout sessions (see Rick Adair for dry erase markers; note cards)
5. Ken Griffey Jr. to address team (no questions to follow)
6. Milton Bradley presentation. Topic: “You people have a lot of nerve calling me dysfunctional.”
7. Closing remarks, adjournment.